Run for the Roses. Celebrating a true great in the history of horses, we are so pleased to offer a reimagined single piece of poster art featuring the Triple Crown-winning, Texas-bred horse 'Assualt' beautifully arranged on a cream background and surrounded by vintage-inspired black and cream florals.
If you loved the original POSTER KIT and the 1890 x 1984 POSTER KIT, then you'll certainly go giddy for this single poster offering - our most popular poster to date. Originally part of our 1890 x 1984 Collection and originally painted by the real Milton Menasco, we've taken this classic, tweaked and reimagined it for the modern day horse girl and horse boy.
Classic horse art with a new age vibe? Yes, please - one individual piece of poster art designed by the team at Milton Menasco, lovingly packaged for your decorating pleasure. Printed in the USA on 80lb premium matte paperstock for that perfect artsy feel. Available while supplies last.
'FLORAL ASSAULT' Poster Art
- 1 individual piece of curated poster art.
- 8.5 x 11"
- High quality printing on 80lb premium matte paper stock.
- All images and graphics are based on originals by Milton Menasco and reimagined by Alli Addison Branding + Design, LLC.
- Made in the USA.
- All Rights reserved. No reproductions without written consent.
- Available while supplies last.