Pulling out of retirement and placing back into the stables - the highly-coveted, once sold out GIDDY UP Full-Knit Boot Sock, made in collaboration with Cavali Club and Dreamers & Schemers. We were able to acquire a very limited herd of these beloved, cozy beauties and have decided to rerelease them to you all - but we wanted to do more. So we decided to donate a portion of the proceeds of each sock sale to our friends at Little Hooves Rescue, Inc. a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works to rescue, rehab and rehome miniature horses, donkeys and mules from auctions and kill pens every month. With each new group Little Hooves Rescue strives to bring the rescues back to full health before they find their forever homes. So grab a pair of socks, give back to mini horse friends in need and Giddy Up, while supplies last.
'GIDDY UP' Boot Socks
- Tall full-knit boot socks made for fun equestrians.
- Super-soft to the touch with a thinly padded cotton terry footbed with a padded footbed up the back of the socks to protect your heel from the bulk of your riding boot creases and spur strap placement. The cotton base wicks sweat, is breathable and long lasting. It is not too thick to change the shape of your boot, just enough to add some comfortable protection.
- Made of 75% Cotton, 22% Poly, and 3% Elastane.
- Black sock with a coral polka dot and white bandana print.
- Sold as a limited-edition pair.
- The pattern is knit right into the sock. This sock is stretchy and fits most leg widths.
- All Rights reserved; copyright Milton Menasco.