Add some classic horse girl energy with the vintage 'STYMIE' Art Print, originally painted by Milton Menasco in the 1950's. The Chestnut stud, born in 1941, had a unique and storied racing career, was inducted into the U.S. Racing Hall of Fame in 1975 and is listed as one of the top 100 U.S. Racehorses of the 20th Century. The 'Stymie Art Print' is one of a few pieces of art created by Milton Menasco that was later turned into an art print. Known primarily for his commission-based work, Milton Menasco prints are truly a rare find.
Approximately 20.25" wide by 16.5" high.
Please note this is a vintage item that shows the wear and tear and love of nearly 50 years, passed down and enjoyed through many generations of horse lovers. It's condition is typical of its age. Slight creasing and yellowing on the edges are present, but will be concealed when framed. This is sold as an unframed art print.
'STYMIE' Vintage Art Print by Milton Menasco
- Vintage 'STYMIE' Art Print, originally painted by Milton Menasco in the 1950's.
- Approximately 20.25" wide by 16.5" high.
- Printed in the USA.
- This is sold as an unframed art print.
- Condition of vintage print is typical of its age.
- Available while supplies last.