Vintage 'WHIRLAWAY' Art Print, originally painted by Milton Menasco in the 1940's. The 5th winner of the Triple Crown Winner was inducted into the U.S. Racing Hall of Fame in 1959 and is listed as one of the top 100 U.S. Racehorses of the 20th Century. The 'Whirlaway Art Print' is one of a few pieces of art created by Milton Menasco that was later turned into an art print, and is part of a series of 4 race prints. Known primarily for his commission-based work, Milton Menasco prints are truly a rare find.
Approximately 14" wide by 11" high.
Please note: This is a vintage item that shows the wear and tear and love of nearly 50 years, passed down and enjoyed through many generations of horse lovers. It's condition is typical of its age. Creasing and yellowing on the edges are present, but will be concealed when framed professionally. This is sold as an unframed vintage art print, as is.
'WHIRLAWAY' Vintage Art Print by Milton Menasco
- Vintage 'WHIRLAWAY' Art Print, originally painted by Milton Menasco in the 1940's.
- Approximately 14" wide by 11" high.
- Printed in the USA.
- This is sold as an unframed art print.
- Condition of vintage print is typical of its age.
- Available while supplies last.